Sorting of Possessions / De-clutter
Under your direction, or the person appointed to act on your behalf, Transition Support Services will electronically inventory items within your home and help determine if it should be kept, donated, gifted, disposed of, or sold.
What we can do for you:
- Under your direction, or someone appointed to act on your behalf, we label every item within your house with either:
- Donate – with charity name, as per owner’s direction
- Gift – with the family / friend’s name, as per owner’s direction
- Create inventory lists and photograph possessions during the labelling process. Copies will be provided to you and all identified parties in order to assist them with their supporting efforts. Such parties could include: designated family members; your insurance company; your lawyer / will executor; our moving team; and those involved with the auctioning or selling of your unwanted items. Certain inventoried items will include pictures.
- Under your direction, assist family members with listing out what items are important to them.
- Storage units are available under Transition Support Services.